One of my favourite snacks of all time is granola and yogurt. There is just something about that slightly sweet crunch that gets my taste buds going!
This granola recipe is a slight twist to those deliciously packaged granola on the shelves at your local grocery store. Sweetened with apple juice and maple syrup rather than sugar, this granola has your sweet tooth covered!
- 4 Cups Oats
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (Or honey, agave, or any other natural sweetener with the same consistency)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Optional Add-Ins: Walnuts, pecans, dried fruits such as raisins, dried cranberries, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the oats, salt, and optional add-ins.
3. Add all the wet ingredients in a saucepan. Add the apple juice, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir together on low heat until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Line a large pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.